As a business, your signage is essential. It’s part of an effective marketing strategy that brings in new customers and engages existing ones.
There are several essential signs for your business, including interior and exterior signs. As a business, you should aim to have a mixture of both signage groups to maximize their benefits to your brand.
So, what are the different types of indoor and outdoor essential signs for your business?
Exterior signage functions to entice your customers and encourage them to take a look inside your store. The main types of signage that you can place outside your commercial building include:
- Logo Building Signs – These display your company name and logo to increase brand awareness.
- Window Graphics – You can display graphics in your windows to entice customers and encourage them to come into your building. They can include your brand name, logo, tagline, and details about any sales or promotions that you are currently running.
- Wayfinding Signs – Also known as identification, directional, informational, and regulatory signs, wayfinding signs are used to inform your customers about important information, such as directory signage or business information.
Once your customers are inside, you can continue to make a great impression by displaying a range of professional interior signs.
- Wayfinding or Directional Signs – These signs can help your customers to navigate their way through your building.
- Identifying Signs – The most common type of wayfinding sign, identifying signs can include door signs or departmental markers to help customers find their way to the right area.
- Wall Murals and Graphics – These signs are placed directly on your walls or windows. They can display critical information about your business, such as promotions or upcoming events.