In order to stand out among the competition and attract customers, retailers have been turning more and more to LED signs. These signs are customized to exactly what you want, from the number of lights to the type of font used on the sign. And custom storefront signs can do more than just attract customers; they can also help build your brand and make your business look professional. For an even bigger brand impression, you can have multiple LED signs installed in different places around your store or building.
Why Brand Identity is Important
The old way of doing things isn’t always the best way. When it comes to your business and how you want your business to be viewed, your choices matter! With so many options out there for different signage, choosing what’s right for you and your business can be a tough decision. That’s why we’re here with some handy questions that will help steer you in the right direction:
- How do I know if they’re worth it?
- Why are custom signs better than store bought ones?
- What are the most important elements for branding my storefront?
- What’s the difference between exterior and interior signs?
- Why should I work with a sign company who is experienced in all signage types?
- Where can I find more information about these sign types or companies who provide them?
LED Signage Trends Driving the Future of Retail
Make sure your storefront is branded with LED signs! Have you ever noticed a logo on the top of your favorite coffee shop? Increasingly, the signs on the side of buildings are not just there for identification. They serve as a branding tool, announcing to customers that they’ve found what they’re looking for. As we shop more and more online, brick-and-mortar retailers are trying their hardest to attract customers by filling every available space with products and bright and noticeable advertisements – this can be accomplished with LED signs.
Traditional storefront signs usually use neon, and it takes a while for the eye to adjust to the brightness. Unlike neon, LED displays are brighter and offer an easier on the eyes experience for customers. Traditional signage is also typically much smaller in size than LED signage, but LED screens allow you to utilize large, eye-catching ads that can’t be missed from a distance.
Get The Most From Your LED Signs
It can be difficult to try and make your storefront stand out with so many options out there. Here are four things you can do to get the most from your LED signs.
- Create a brand signature with a custom storefront sign. Work with a quality sign company for all your signage to create consistency in branding and quality.
- Explore different styles of LED signage, like neon or full color
- Consider how much traffic your business gets before buying a sign that may not serve you well.
- If you’re looking for some inspiration, head over to our website for some more information about why custom LED signs are more impactful, unique, authentic, professional, bigger brand impression